2015年4月1日星期三

Perfect Interview Color 1 - Dior 257

This is my third semester in NYU. It means, I will graduate soon!  Also means, I need to find a job : (
So, this time I picked up a nude pink nail polish color for my first interview.

For an interview, it is may not proper to use a too bright color because you could make sure if the interview likes it. So, I chose something simple, clean and almost nude.

Dior 257 is one of my favorites. When I could not decide which color to use, I use Dior 257 as I goes well in any season and occasion.

Do not ask me why I always choose Dior's nail polish. Just because it is so good!!! Perfect texture, amazing colors and the most important, my favorite wide brush!

Apply once, it is kindly of nearly transparent and it just gives you a very natural and health pink.


Apply twice, a little bit more obvious. To be honest, for this color, I usually only apply once as I do love the transparent look. However, if you want it to last longer, you could apply twice.


By the way, a clean and clear like Dior 257 is a must-have on your dressing table. It never goes wrong to be simple and clean~~~

没有评论:

发表评论