2015年4月1日星期三

Perfect Interview Color 2 Tom Ford 07

After dealing with the nail, I picked up Tom Ford 07 as my interview lipstick.

Why I choose it? Probably because I like the package of Tom Ford. Very classic and rich style, and it feels much more heavy than other lipstick. Tom Ford has the best package among the lipsticks that I have used till now.





This is a vey safe and comfortable color for interview, and just gives you a little bit natural and healthy looking, but the excellent texture still creates a very full feeling.



My lip is vey dry so I used some lip balm before lipstick. Maybe in the future, I will post a blog specifically for the lip balms that I have tried. Apply once, nearly natural and transparent.




Apply twice, not so much difference. Just more moisturizing.


Let see how it goes with Dior 257 nail polish. Perfect match, right? I think I have been ready for the following interviews. Good luck for me : )!







没有评论:

发表评论