2015年2月19日星期四

Good Daily-use color 1- Dior 428 Sienna

After the Valentine's Day and Chinese new year, welcome back to the normal daily life : ( .

Maybe you have get rid of the red color and want to try something clean and light; maybe you have an important meeting or need to go to school (like me...) which means a so bright red nail polish is not proper. Ok, let's find something different!

Firstly, about clean and light color, many people may think of nude color. So do I. However, not all the nude colors are easy to handle, and some of them may make your hand look very dark, for example, nude pink and while.

My skin color is darker than Western people. Therefore, I would like to choose a little bright nude color to make my hand look more white.

Dior 428 is a perfect choose for me. It looks very common, just a color similar to people's skin. Not too dark, not too bright, it is a good choice for work and school.


Usually, nude color is not easy to apply smoothly, as the color is light so every tiny flaw will become very obvious. Thanks to the wide brush! This color is very easy to apply and looks as smoothy as silk!

Apply once. The color is a little different with it looks like. It has some orange among the nude. But as I said, sometimes a bright nude makes our skin look more white. Orange nude is a perfect choice for Asian girls to bright the skin.


Apply twice. The color gets darker, rich and exact same with it looks like. If you want to make the color last longer, you could apply twice. For me, I prefer twice than once. After apply twice, the color  looks more silky and grace. For girls who like more mature and even luxury effect, I suggest to apply twice to make it more rich and full. 



没有评论:

发表评论