2015年2月11日星期三

Sexy Color for Dating 1 - Dior 999!

Feb. 11 2015
First of all, it is really cold today. On such a winter's day, all I want is a cup of hot chocolate. Today I passed SaksFifthAve, and found the shop windows had been decorated with red lanterns and dragons. Valentine's day is coming, and Chinese new year is also coming. No matter for dating or family party, we definitely need something red.

Thus, here comes the first, the most classic and also my favorite nail polish Dior 999.



9 is a fortunate number for Chinese people. 999 is a really good name to promote girls to pay for it.

Firstly, let's have a look for the brush. Dior's nail polish has very wide (or big) brush. Some of my friends always complain that the wide brush is nor easy to use and they prefer a smaller brush, like Chanel's. Well, for me, I do think a wide brush is much better. Perhaps a small brush is easier to control, but it is difficult to apply the color smoothly as the contact area is so narrow.


About the color, 999 is a very classic and standard red. Not mix up with orange, pink or purple, but just pure red. Not too bloody, not too dark either not too fresh. For girls who just want a beautiful red color, this is one of the best choices.

Even though only apply once, The color is still very smoothy and full. The texture of Dior's nail polish is not very heavy. It dries very quickly. But the problem is it is also easy to be  scraped. So usually, I apply twice to make the color last longer.




Apply twice. The color gets a little bit rich but not dark.



The shape of my fingers is not perfect : ( . So, if I am ok with this color, you guys with much more beautiful fingers will be definitely ok : ). This is the first color that I want to introduce to you. No matter for Valentine's day,  Chinese new year or just daily life, the bright but grace red would be your best choice!

没有评论:

发表评论