2015年2月18日星期三

Sexy Color for Dating 2 - Dior Addict 829

Happy Chinese New Year!!!!!! Hope you enjoyed the firework on last night. It is my big regret to miss it : ( .

In the latest post, I introduced Dior 999 as my favorite nail polish for Valentine's Day and new year. I know many girls use Dior 999 lipstick with the nail polish together. Well, I may say this is not a bad match as they share almost the same color. However, today, I would like to introduce a little bit darker lipstick to match the 999 nail polish.

Lipstick Dior Addict 829 is a kind of vantage color, but not too much. Vantage red needs to be used very delicately and not easy to match with other colors. Addict 829,  not as so much bright as 999, is more mature, but still vivid and sexy.

The black is Dior's classic package. I prefer it much better than the white package which I will show you in future's post. The most important advantage of this package is that it is not easy to be damaged...





As I said, the color is a little bit darker than 999, but still very nice. The reason that I do not match 999 nail polish with 999 lipstick is that I read an article about men's attitudes towards women's lipstick and most men indicated they dislike bloody red lipstick as it may make they be afraid of kissing...




The texture is very soft. Look at the color on my skin, basically the same as it looks.

Before apply it, I will use some concealer to correct the shape of my lip. YSL's concealer is one of my favorites. The skin around my lip is a little dark and dry. The concealer could make it more bright and clean.

Then, apply once on my lip. The color looks a little rosy. As I said, this color is not so much bright as 999. Thus it fits better for girls who would like to try a sexy red but do not want something too much.
Apply twice, the color gets darker and heavier, and totally covers the original color of my lip. My lip is a little dry. Thanks to the crazy cold weather of NYC... But I have to say, this lipstick is so so moisturizing and could keep fresh for a long time.
Finally, let us have a look if it matches with 999 nail polish. It looks great!!! At least for me : ). I do not want my lip looks as red as my nail polish.  Lip occupies a large space on our face. Thus, a bloody red lip may attract too much attention, especially for girls who have tiny faces : ).



没有评论:

发表评论