2015年2月11日星期三

Hi, this is April, a Chinese girl in New York. 

This blog is a part of my homework and I am lucky that I could choose the topic that I am really interest in.

I am not good at making up. it is too difficult for me to apply a delicate eyeliner and eyeshadow. However, I do love nail polish and lipsticks. Usually, I go to school with simple and comfortable skinny jeans and sweaters, and I utilize different nail polish and lipsticks to highlight and color myself. They are small things but could make a big difference. They make me look more healthy, energetic and fashionable.




In my view, it is not easy to use nail polish and lipsticks perfectly. We need to choose the color and texture according to different seasons, occasions and even moods. And the colors of nail polish and lipsticks should also match with each other. Dark navy is a gorgeous nail polish color and burgundy lipstick is also classic. However, if a girl matches them together, especially in summer, it will only makes people feel inharmonious. 

So, above is my original attention to write on this topic - lipstick and nail polish. Of course different people have different aesthetic values. I just hope to find some good ( at least I think good : ) ) colors for party, dating, work, school and other occasions, and share my ideas with you guys. It will be my greattttt pleasure if this blog could be useful to you : ).

Ok, then let's begin!








没有评论:

发表评论